- What are the ways educators can use networks and online communities to effect change in their school, their district, and their profession in the coming school year and beyond?
- How can grassroots networks and distributed leadership shape the future of education? How can decision makers at all levels be informed by and be responsive to expertise these networks enact?
- Watch the main window video (Same as above in a new window)
- Read chat transcript (Recommended to accompany the video. Coming soon.)
- Launch full recording in Blackboard Collaborate (Includes video of panelists, main window video, and chat)
Need help viewing the program? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Want to continue the discussion, have something you want to say? This session was just the beginning of a soon-to-be launched month-long forum on the same topics (Beyond Top Down: Distributed Leadership) that will involve many of the panelists you just saw and more, and culminate with action items for the field. You’re invited to join us and be part of it–sign up for CEM to be alerted when it opens and get a link to the open door!
* Never been part of a forum before? Not sure you have what it takes yet? A great place to get up to speed is CEM’s collection of connected educator starter resources, including a starter kit, our help desk, and more…
* Interested in more panels like this? There’s a whole collection of them to access on the CEM Kickoff page, and an even bigger (much bigger) fully searchable and browsable collection/calendar of CEM events and activities from 100+ participating organizations on the Connected Educator Month home page.