- What are the key to-dos to get 2012–13 off to a great start in the classroom, and how can educators stay on top of and successfully manage all the competing demands involved?
- How can teachers use online communities and networks to help with this most critical period of the new school year we’re all planning for?
- What should communities and networks themselves be doing during this period?
- How can communities and networks best adapt to changing needs of educators throughout the year?
Need help viewing the program? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Want to continue the discussion, have something you want to say? This session was just the beginning of a month-long forum on the same topics (The First Six Weeks: Getting 2012-13 Off To The Right Start) that will involve many of the panelists you just saw and more, and culminate with action items for the field. You’re invited to join us and be part of it–click here for access.
* Never been part of a forum before? Not sure you have what it takes yet? A great place to get up to speed is CEM’s collection of connected educator starter resources, including a starter kit, our help desk, and more…
* Interested in more panels like this? There’s a whole collection of them to access on the CEM Kickoff page, and an even bigger (much bigger) fully searchable and browsable collection/calendar of CEM events and activities from 100+ participating organizations on the Connected Educator Month home page.